Thursday, January 29, 2009
Professional Photos
Emmett got his picture taken last week at a studio. It's really not his cup of tea. He likes to look at all the equipment, he seems to study it quite seriously. Getting him to smile and do cute "poses" is quite the ordeal. I feel sorry for the lady who was photographing him, but she was kind of over the top and freaked him out a little bit. I was impressed that she got the pictures that she did, they really turned out a lot cuter than I was expecting. So I ordered a bunch! Jim couldn't believe that I spent so much on pictures when he is a fine photographer himself. But he agreed when he saw the proofs that there is just something about studio photos. I sure wish we lived closer to Jim's sister Beth (you may remember Emmett's newborn photos), I know she could have gotten even cuter pictures. I haven't gotten the pictures back yet, but here are some of the proofs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
awe! I wish you lived closer too! Those are cute! But of course he's a cute subject!
Post a Comment