Zula is such a good looking cat!
But he can be quite naughty. We try to make Emmett's "gear" off limits, but that is a bit hard to enforce since Emmett has gear all over the house! His new favorite spot is the changing table, gotta love that contoured pad! Zula is also a very vocal cat. It seems that every time I am putting Emmett down for a nap, and he is just about asleep, Zula comes barging in telling us about his day. Oh well, Emmett is quite interested in the cat now, and Zula is a champ about putting up with getting his fur and ears grabbed.
1 comment:
Oh the joys of animals and babies. Our dog follows me around everywhere, so when I go in to put Emery down I wait a minute before I close the door. OF course she doesn't show up until I sit down in the rocker and then she comes barging in along with all the light from the kitchen. Grrr.
Emery does love her though and she lets him play tug of war with her and her toys :)
Post a Comment