On Friday I resigned from my job. It was the first time I have ever had to quit a job, every other job I have had, had a pre-defined end date. So this was a new experience, and one heck of a hard decision. I have been looking into working at the clinic that the radiologists I work with own for quite some time. I knew that the nights, weekends, and holidays that come with hospital work, while inconvenient before, would be a major annoyance with a baby. So finally the time was right to make the switch. But I will dearly miss most parts of my hospital job, hopefully my new job won't be too boring. Now that I've given my notice I am so ready to be done! I officially start my clinic job April 27th, I wanted to give at least 4 weeks notice at my old job becuase it is so hard to cover all that call when someone leaves. I will be working 3 days a week, 8-5. We are all pretty excited.
1 comment:
Sounds like the right decision! How ever hard it was!
Post a Comment