We had a great weekend, relaxing around the house, getting lots done (the last of the Christmas decorations were finally, sadly, put away and the Valentines stuff came out), skiing at a local park, a little bit of sunshine and mid 30s, and enjoying time with friends. Our Super Bowl party was fun, lots of munchies (my favorite part) and good friends. One of these times I'm going to have to actually watch the game! I wish I was at least attentive enough to watch the commercials, but that didn't work out too well either.
I made a berry pie (with the last of our berries we picked in Oregon). I thought of the football cut-out at the last moment, I thought it turned out cute.
Emmett and Gideon had their own Super Bowl. Jim told me the game was really good, but I think playing with those little guys was even better. They are starting to interact more and more...Gideon chasing Emmett around the house and Emmett pointing out Gideon's facial features (didn't even poke an eye out!).
We let Emmett watch a little at the end, he thought he was just one of the guys.
1 comment:
The pie was cute and it was also delicious! Thank you for having us over!
Post a Comment