It was such a great place! The boys were a bit on the small side for some of the stuff, but they definitely had their fair share of fun. I was wishing I was a kid...the older kids looked like they were having so much fun!
There were two straight water slides and a twisty enclosed water slide. At the very top there was a huge bucket that slowly fills with water and then dumps. Emmett called it the "waterfall" when the water would dump.
After a bit the boys were both shivering so they took a little sun break.
After a little more time in the water and a major amount of water falling on Emmett, we decided to dry off and put clothes on.
We walked over to the regular playground which was also pretty fun. We are feeling a little deprived that our town (which is much bigger) doesn't have anything this fun.
I think we succeeded in wearing these two out. At least Emmett worked up a huge appetite!
No comments:
Post a Comment