Saturday, February 15, 2014
"Ezra moments"
We had quesadillas for dinner. We cut them into pie shape triangles. For dessert we had some maraschino cherries. Ezra had one cherry and then asked for another one which initiated the following conversation:
Elise: You can have another cherry after you eat another triangle.
Ezra took a couple of bites.
Ezra: Can I have another cherry now?
Elise: No, you need to eat all of your triangle.
Ezra: I did.
Elise: No you didn't, there is still some left.
Ezra: It's not a triangle anymore.
.
Smart little cookie... but he still had to eat it.
And then last weekend Ezra was upstairs to get dressed and when I went up to check on him I found him in the bathroom with the cat and a bottle of lotion. The cat likes to get drinks from the bathroom faucet, and apparently Ezra cornered him in there and "moisturized" him. The cat put up with it just fine. Afterwards I toweled the cat off and combed out his fur really thoroughly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment