I haven't had a lot of specifics to blog about, but when I look back at our calendar it is very full! Jim has taken Ezra and Emmett skiing a couple of times (separately) and we've been to a few birthday parties. We got to go to the indoor trampoline park and Emmett has been playing on a basketball team. We've gotten sick and gotten better. We've all been to the dentist. We have had crazy nice February weather, we've gone on walks, bike rides, put the trampoline back together and played in the yard. That has put a damper on the skiing, but we're making the most of it.
![]() |
| My 3 handsome boys |
Emmett has really enjoyed basketball. He had a great coach and his team was made up of 7 kindergartners but they played in a first grade league. He learned so much and has improved a ton. It is pretty entertaining to watch their games. Today was the last game.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
They are three handsome boys! And Elliott's eyes are still blue. I can't wait to see all of you. Love, Mom T
Adorable! Thanks for the wonderful pictures! Way to go Emmett!
Elliot looks like his more fair then the older boys. or maybe I just have a bad memory :) He's a cutie.
Post a Comment