I found a couple fun photos from our trip to Oregon that I wanted to get in here before I forget.
![]() |
| Knight's Baseball Game |
We've been having a fun summer, it has felt very different not having Emmett around.
![]() |
| Crowns at Burger King |
We went to some friends to watch the 4th of July parade. My favorite part was the packets of instant potatoes that Idahoan threw out.
Ezra took golf lessons. His favorite part was riding on the golf cart.
Ezra also took 2 art classes. One was "process painting" where they used all sorts of different painting techniques. The other one was a food theme and they made food related crafts.
Ezra is a tree climber. We were at a baby shower and I found him up this tree. The house next door is the mayor of our town, luckily he got down safely.
Both boys took swimming lessons. It was Elliott's first time and he did a good job listening and had a really great time. Ezra was in a challenging class and I was sort of surprised that he passed to the next level...he did great with a challenge!
We went camping at the Warm River.
![]() |
| Elliott fell off this rock into the river. This was right afterwards while he was trying to dry off. |
We went to the Farmer's market and an art show along the river.
Our house got re-roofed because of that hail storm in April. We are still waiting on siding and planning to replace all our windows.
We visited fun places like Kidstown, Rexburg Rapids, and the Arititorium.






























No comments:
Post a Comment