Does this smiling face look sick to you? Even though Emmett seemed to sleep better last night, I took him to the doctor today. And it is a good thing I did, he has a double ear infection! I was pretty suruprised because he really doesn't seem that sick or act like he is in pain. Even at the doctor's office he was smiling at everyone. So he gets to be on antibiotics for 10 days, hopefully that will clear things up.
Emmett will rock a bit on his hands a knees when we prop him that way, but he doesn't seem to have any interest in getting around just yet.
We all missed church on Sunday because of my work and Emmett being sick, so we did our best to recreate the nursery for him. I don't think he was that impressed, but it was pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment