Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tell JC Penney We Aren't Coming Back!

So even though JC Penney offers a heck of a deal on their portrait packages, I really don't think we'll be needing them anymore. We had a mini photo shoot last night and the pictures turned out so cute! We also watched Zoolander last night, so even though Emmett's a very cute kid (I'm a little biased), I don't think we'll be encouraging any "Blue Steel" or "Magnum" looks :-)

I have been loving my new job. Today we had our monthly staff meeting. Staff meetings were always sort of dreaded at the hospital because it meant no lunch break and lots of boring info. But this staff meeting was actually interesting, plus they catered lunch and we got Jamba Juice giftcards for completing our latest training.

Enjoy the pictures!



2 comments:

Grandma S said...

You are right! You don't need JC Penneys. Those are adorable pictures!

Andrew and Olivia said...

You guys take very cute pictures. Emmett seems to smile a lot. yay for happy babies!
We always were helmets because my sister got in a bike accident when she was in high school and was in the hospital for days. She just fell of her bike on the pavement, no one else was involved but she wasn't wearing a helmet. So now we always do. I'm not even sure Emery needs one in the trailer but I just felt better with him wearing it.