Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kids Christmas Party

Jim's work has a Christmas party for kids. His company employs roughly 1200 people, so it's sort of a huge event. This was our first year to brave the crowd. I think it was a little overrated...We waited in a really long line to check in, then another really long line to see Santa. You couldn't even see Santa until it was practically your turn. Fortunately Emmett was a good sport and I chased him around until it was his turn while Jim waited in line. He didn't seem to phased by Santa, he really liked Santa's bells. It wasn't a great Santa, no Ho Ho Ho or anything.

After posing for a few pictures it was off to see Santa's elves and pick out a toy.


Then we went and did a craft. Emmett scraped the black star to reveal some bright colors underneath. There was pizza and cookies too. I think Emmett's favorite part was running down the hall with the other kids. He loves watching big kids.

No comments: