Tonight Emmett enjoyed his first bubble bath with jets. Jim has been re-sealing our tile, so Emmett took his bath in our bathtub. I put a little bit of bubble bath in and filled the tub enough to cover the jets. That makes it a lot deeper than he is used to. Then I turned on the jets, thinking it might scare him. I have a video, but it is 115 Mb, so I need to figure out how to edit it down. The hi-def video makes for some very large files.
Anyways, yep, he loved the jets. He kept asking me to turn them back on....until he was overrun by bubbles. I had to start scooping bubbles out and filling our sinks with them. I eventually let a bunch of water out so he could play a little, it was fun trying to find toys under all those bubbles.


1 comment:
What a fun time he must have had!
Post a Comment