Sunday, October 31, 2010

Official Ultrasound

I had my official mid-pregancy ultrasound on Thursday. We planned it for a day that I was working and Jim could get off early, that way Emmett didn't have to be there. It is my experience that 2 year olds just aren't that fascinated by ultrasounds. Once I start feeling the baby move consistently I really don't peek at work very often. This little guy is extremely active, it has me downright scared! There's no telling what kind of trouble 2 little boys can get themselves into (I like to picture them playing quietly with legos instead).

profile
My awesome co-worker Debbie did my ultrasound. She and I worked together at the hospital and she did Emmett's ultrasound too. She just quit the hospital and came to work with me about 3 months ago. It's been great to work with her again.

front view of face

This little guy cooperated fairly well for the ultrasound and looks healthy. All the measurements came out right where we expected and I am continuing to feel great.

side profile of foreleg and foot
I am starting to get anxious to see if he looks just like his brother or completely different. I have 18 weeks left, which sounds pretty short to me. Luckily we really don't have that much left we have to do. We've been going through lots of old stuff, unfortunately we tend to get quite reminiscent and want to save things. Fortunately it's getting more organized and we have been able to let go of quite a few things too.