It's not the amount of snow we're getting (we have about a foot), it's the wind. We are under a blizzard warning from the national weather service. This is the first blizzard warning we remember having here. Jim got called off work at the last minute, thankfully. Currently the wind is gusting over 40mph.
Jim was going to work a half day today and then we were going to hit the road for Oregon. We have decided to change our plans since most the roads are closed and it would be pretty nasty. Here's a picture of the drifts in our backyard so far.
2 comments:
We have been getting lot so f snow here too! I really kinda love it :) I guess I just need one mild winter to fall back in love with snow. It's too bad it interfered with your travel plans though. I know those little roads in Oregon can be pretty scary in the snow!
Wow!
Post a Comment