Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day

When we got home from church we decided to do the rest of the presents. We had all the gifts from boths sides of the family to do in one sitting which was pretty overwhelming. I was used to having Christmas much more spread out.

Below, Emmett is showing off his dancing skills.

The funniest story from opening presents was when Emmett did his scavenger hunt for the gift from us. My dad helped him follow picture clues around the house, and while they did that we set up his new drum set right in front of the tree. The last clue was to go to the tree...he walked right past the drum set and didn't even notice it as he searched the tree for another clue. When we finally had him turn around he was pretty excited.

2 comments:

Mom S said...

So fun to see your Christmas! Sweet!

Andrew and Olivia said...

You all look so nice all dressed up! I love the boys sweaters! And your house looks great too.:) I really like the last picture with the toy. Pretty creative.