Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ezra's Birthday

The day after we got back from our trip was Ezra's third birthday.  Having him not quite 3 on the trip made him free at all the theme parks, which was great!  He woke up first Sunday morning, which isn't too unusual and broke through the streamers on his door.  Emmett heard him ripping through and got out of bed to watch.  I made Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast and then he opened some presents before church.  




After church he got to play with his gifts and after dinner we had a cake to celebrate both Jim and Ezra's birthdays.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to celebrate an early birthday for Jim in Disneyland. I think him getting to go there for the first time was a gift:) I like the 3 and the four candles.

Andrew and Olivia said...

I love the dress up outfit! Both of my boys love to dress up and Owen is usually playing with his cars in some new get up he put on :)