Sunday, March 8, 2015

Elliott is 6 Months!

Elliott is 6 months old!  He has recently started babbling more, and gets pretty loud when he is upset.  He has started making the Da Da sound.  We started him on solids over a month ago and that seems to be going well.  He doesn't seem to be all that concerned about when he eats which is good since I'm not very consistent.  He is getting more stable to sit on his own, but still wobbles quite a bit.  Just today he really seemed to be correcting his wobbles to stay upright.  He seems to be quite social, smiling at everyone who will talk to him.  He is falling asleep pretty well on his own for the night and sometimes for naps.  He still likes to see me a few times in the night, and I just about sleep through my trips to his room.  He is enjoying his jumparoo more now that he can reach the floor better and will play in it for quite a while.  He also likes to be held, so I tend to carry him around with me while I do chores around the house.  He drools a lot and still spits up some, so his shirt is often wet.  He likes to have things to gnaw on, especially fingers and hands.  He has lots of entertainment watching his brothers and they love to make him smile.  Peekaboo, or even just saying boo usually gets a smile.  


1 comment:

Grandma S said...

He is so adorable!