Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow and Stuff

I am thoroughly confused about what day of the week it is! It seems to always get that way during the holidays. I think my maternity leave, coupled with holidays has made it worse this year. I am back to work, so I am sort of on a schedule, but my work schedule has been very sporadic, so that isn’t helping much. My parents went back to Oregon on Saturday and Mikaylee leaves tomorrow. It has been so wonderful to have family here, and Mikaylee has been a huge help to us.


On Friday Jim went skiing at Grand Targhee and had a blast. Eighteen new inches of light and fluffy powder made up for the typical foggy weather. He seems to enjoy being up to his waist in powder! I was supposed to work, but realized as I was getting ready that the clinic was still closed for the holidays. Because we are so short staffed the person making the ultrasound schedule doesn’t always remember details like that. It worked out great for me to have another day with my family and so I was quite thankful for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leesie, maybe you could email me some pictures so i can have them, like the good family ones (and the disfunctional one) and the one of ryan and i, and the ones of Emmett in his cute outfit (oregon one) cause i think they'd be better quality if emailed the stealing them from your blog.. I am going to miss you so much when i leave here.. I've had a really awesome time being with you so much this break