On Monday we visited the pediatrician for a jaundice check for Ezra. He was still a little yellow at his 2 week visit and the bilirubin levels were coming down, just very slowly. His color seemed to be improving, however over the weekend he looked a little yellow to us and he still sleeps so much that we thought we better get him checked. So the poor little guy had to get his heel poked, but fortunately his bilirbuin is normal. At the appointment they weighed him and he was 10lb 12 oz. That means that we are getting close to growing out of the 0-3 month clothes and he is not quite 6 weeks! We are so glad that Ezra is healthy.

Today we had some friends over for a play date. There have been a lot of babies born recently at our church and I have been looking forward to getting them all together.

Emmett and Gideon got to play together, I'm sure they were a little scary to the mommies with 1st babies. I was a little terrified of toddlers when Emmett was a newborn.

We got them all lined up on the couch for a picture and realized they were almost in birth order!

So we did a switch, and now they're in birth order. Titus is 7 months, Luke is 5 months, Reagan is 4 months (the only girl!), Mac is 2 months and Ezra is 6 weeks (today).

They are awfully cute and will be so fun to watch grow up!
2 comments:
The babies are all SO cute together. Looks like you had a great time at your house today! Ezra is sure growing.
I saw a couple of these pictures on FB and was thinking Ezra was looking so cute and getting chubby checks already. I guess if he is growing so good that is why :)
Post a Comment