Our good friends are moving out of state in a week. We are happy for them and this good opportunity, but we'll miss them. We haven't told Emmett yet, it's going to be awfully sad for him! To help them out I've watched the boys a couple times...I can't even imagine trying to pack everything up with a couple active boys keeping me busy. Sunday I had Jim to help me wrangle but Friday I was on my own. Here's a few pictures of our fun.
Emmett and Gideon play well together for the most part and tire eachother out. They are both careful around the littler ones too. Mealtimes and naptimes are interesting, but I managed to have 40 minutes with all 4 napping. Pretty good for having ages 0, 1, 2 and 3 represented!
It is fun to see the dynamic change depending on who is awake. Ezra and Titus were just starting to develop a beautiful friendship :-) We're going to miss these playdates!

2 comments:
Oh no, so sorry to hear they are moving. The boys were developing such a great friendship. I'm sure they will be missed.
We are going to miss it too! Thanks so much for watching the boys! Saying goodbye is too hard. :(
Post a Comment