Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Seattle Trip - Part Three

On Saturday I had wedding related activities all day.  So Jim, my dad, my brother and the boys went to the zoo.  My Mom, sister and I started the morning by walking to the public market to pick out the bridal bouquet.  We ended up finding flowers we liked and having them make a custom bouquet and smaller toss bouquet.  Then we met up with 15 people for a brunch and other bachelorette party activities. 
 
The boys had a great time at the zoo.  I was expecting them to barely last through lunch after such a big day the day before, but they spent all day there. 
 
 




My brother and Emmett the snow leopards




Ezra was exhausted by the end, he's sleeping in this picture
That evening was the Beaver and Duck games so people from both sides gathered at separate TVs to watch.  We took the boys swimming after dinner and then put them to bed.  Mikaylee and I put together the bridesmaid bouquets while watching the duck game and having a mellow, last night single for her, evening.

No comments: