Thursday, June 25, 2009

Record Breaker

This month has been the wettest month ever on record in Idaho Falls. Not just the wettest June, the wettest month EVER! Wednesday was our first really summery day of the whole month I think. We had some nice days in May, but since then it has been wet. I honestly didn't mind it very much, but I think I would have preferred it in April or May. On Thursday it was 85, and that is almost too warm for me. Today we had a few showers, but it is getting nicer. We went down to the river the other night so Jim could take some pictures of the high water.

These first two pictures are from a few years ago in October, this is what it normally looks like



The second 2 pictures are from a few days ago.

We heard last night that yesterday the walkways were flooded and there was a crane removing all the accumulated debris.

No comments: