He also got some books, clothes, another puzzle, a ball, a cool gear toy, and bath toys. He has taken quite an interest in books lately. Also, the past couple days he has been making it all the way down the stairs by himself. He know to go backwards, and we stand there just in case, but he seems to have it down, yay! That was much quicker than I thought.
I made Emmett a growth chart. I thought it was going to be the boring present that he wouldn't be interested in, but boy was I wrong. I had it hanging up by our calendar to show Jim, and while we were trying to get him to open presents he kept going over to touch it and make little exclamations about it. So I guess it is a hit!
We got lots of Emmett's presents in the mail from relatives. Here he is with some bath toys from Great Grandma Konzelman. He played with these in the bath tonight, big hit!
Of course Zula had to get in on the action. He likes to go in boxes, and there were plenty. These two require parental supervision...Emmett hasn't gotten any scratches yet, and I think it is a miracle.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a really fun day! Thanks for sharing all the cute moments & special times.
love that duck gear!!
Post a Comment